13 Hour First Class Sleeper Train in Vietnam | Hanoi to Hue Overnight
Learn more about travelling with us on our Flying the Nest Expeditions here:
The second video in our Vietnam Expeditions series is here, and when we were planning our first ever group trip – we wanted to include everything we love about travel…and one of those things is doing an overnight train.
We are on the Reunification Express overnight sleeper train from Hanoi to Hue. We organized the first class carriage for everyone and this was our experience.
In the morning we arrived in Hue and after checking in at our hotel we made our way around the city. Spots we explored
– Hue Imperial Palace
– Thien Mu Pagoda
– Royal Tombs of the Nguyen kings
– Sunset cruise on the Perfume River.
Check out everyone on the Expeditions:
• Joe & Carmen:
• Sandy & Jed:
Where we get our incredible music from: (— Great music for Travel Vlogs & YouTube music for your videos)
Gear we shot this video with –
SUBSCRIBE TO NEVER MISS AN EPISODE:
FLYING THE NEST:
Who we use for travel insurance:
Flying the Nest Merch:
Hi, we are Stephen & Jess, Australian vloggers documenting our first year of leaving home and travelling around the globe. We want to inspire others to venture out, explore, take risks and go on our own adventure!!
We also run a travel, tech and lifestyle blog over at www.flyingthenest.tv if you want to see personal recounts, photography, tips & wanderlust inspiration from Flying the Nest.
End credit song: Ticky Tacky by Biocratic:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Review & Swatches: NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette | Drugstore + Affordable!
- Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Planet 21 Initiative
- Nguyễn Công Trứ – Thông reo giữa trời
- Karaoke Biển Nỗi Nhớ Và Em Tone Nam Nhạc Sống | Trọng Hiếu
- Tin Nóng: Trung Quốc Lại Cáo Buộc Việt Nam Bao Vây Căn Cứ Quân Sự Của Trung Quốc , THỰC HƯ THẾ NÀO