he G20 nations have resolved to collectively inject $5 trillion into the global economy to combat the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic on economies world over. Saudi Arabia, which is the current chair of G20, urged the grouping to form a coordinated response to tackle the global crisis.
In his address to the G20 summit, Chinese President Xi Jinping called for an “all-out global war” against novel coronavirus and proposed tariff cuts and removal of trade barriers to prevent the global economy slipping into recession.
Subscribe to India Today for NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY and make sure to enable Push Notifications so you’ll never miss a new video.
All you need to do is PRESS THE BELL ICON next to the Subscribe button!
India Today TV is India’s leading English News Channel. India Today YouTube channel offers latest news videos on Politics, Business, Cricket, Bollywood, Lifestyle, Auto, Technology, Travel, Entertainment and a lot more.
Stay tuned for latest updates and in-depth analysis of news from India and around the world!
Download Mobile App from India’s No.1 News Video Publisher :
Follow us: Official website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bảo hiểm bắt buộc trách nhiệm dân sự xe máy là gì? Tại sao bắt buộc phải mua?
- Phim Xuyên Không Mới Trần Thiên Thiên Trong Lời Đồn | Triệu Lộ Tư Đinh Vũ Hề
- Tổng hợp thông tin Redmi Note 9 Pro, Pro Max
- 20200520 Bản tin tiếng Việt PTS Đài Loan公視越南語新聞
- Tiểu sử Tân Thứ trưởng Bộ công an TRẦN QUỐC TỎ – Em trai Cố CTN Trần Đại Quang